- Our Policies -
See Our Treatment Policies
A consultation for Cosmetic Tattooing and SMP is mandatory for assuring we provide the right service for you. So please ensure you do have a consult with us prior to the actual procedure.
We have an online Consultation form on our website for people who are time poor and would like to book the appointment with us for the service. You can fill in the details and we will get back to you asap.
As you would understand, given the relatively high demand for these services, we need to ensure that clients do turn up at the appointed time, so we take advance deposit on the day of the consultation itself to book an appointment for the procedure. This helps to streamline the service and provide a hassle free service at your appointment.
Deposit once made is non-refundable, however it is transferable provided a 72 hours notice is given for cancellation. In this case it has to be used within 60 days from the date of appointment. It can be used for our any other service.
As we are a small business, No Shows impact us deeply as we have numerous overheads such as wages, rent etc. So, in case of a No-Show the deposit would be fortified.
For All Other Beauty Services:
Deposit for services over the amount of $60 will be taken via FRESHA Pay By Link and is non-refundable if cancelled less than 24 hours before the appointment.
10% will be charged of your next booking for services that don’t require a deposit in case of a No-Show or late cancellation.
After-Pay is available when you spend a minimum of $100
- The appointment will take about 2-3 hours
- Please do not consume Alcohol 48 hours prior to the appointment.
- If you are on any of the following medication please STOP taking them 10 days prior to the appointment (Fish Oil, Krill Oil, Aspirin or Ibuprofen). However in case of medical condition do consult your doctor before doing so.
- You cannot get your brows wet for 14 days so you might want to wash your hair
- NO waxing or eyebrow tints, laser, peels, botox, fillers or needling 3 weeks pre or post treatment
- Please don’t drink coffee on the day of your appointment
- NO tanning products or sunburn for 2 weeks prior to treatment
- NO gym or heavy exercising that will make you sweat heaps for up to 1 week post treatment.
- NO Sauna or Swimming or Hot Yoga for 2 weeks post treatment.
- Please plan your appointment at least 2 weeks in advance of any upcoming events as in the healing stage, the brows can look very dramatic and you cannot wear makeup on them.
Aftercare is crucial, it is very important to follow these instructions for the full 10 days to ensure proper healing and color retention. Results will vary for all individuals.
- After the treatment you may experience some lymph fluid in the treated area please dab the brows lightly with a dry or very lightly damp cotton pad to remove excess fluid.
- Keep the area clean and let it breathe
- Only use after inked that we will provide, you will need to apply this twice daily for the first 3 days and afterwards as required.
- No water, cleansers, cream, makeup or any other products on the treated area for 10 days
- 4-5 hours after the procedure, clean the area with sterile water and a cotton pad or gauze and allow to air dry
- Do not rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring and pull the pigment out.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days
- No facials, Botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days
- Do not run water directly into your tattoo for the first 10 days
- No saunas, steam rooms, pools, massages, facials and skin treatments during the healing process
Your skin may start to feel tight/dry around days 3-5 post tattoo session. If so you may apply a small amount of coconut oil/grape seed oil around your treated area only! If you do feel the need to moisturize, please keep it to a minimum and make sure it is a very thin amount of moisturizer.
Due to the nature of the procedure & the current pandemic situation, if you are feeling unwell (cough/cold/runny nose) please reschedule. We will refuse your treatment. Babies/toddlers/children or adult companions are NOT permitted to attend the appointment. Please attend your appointment alone.